These are the types of jobs you might strive to get. The pay and benefits can be amazing at different tech companies.
I really like the Audible app, and I would be happy to know if you were to apply to the position to improve it further.
Title: iOS Developer
Location: Newark, NJ
Posted 5 days ago in Computer/Software
As member of the client’s iOS Engineering Group, the software development engineer’s primary task is to write high-quality, maintainable and robust solutions. This includes working with a variety of groups including Development Managers, Product/Program Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Business stakeholders, etc.
Our team is working on building native iOS products, without compromising compatibility with various iPhone, iPad and iPod devices on an agile development methodology. Team will be involved in daily scrum meetings, sprint deliverables, unit testing, peer testing and delivering a high quality product to our customers.
· Experience: 5-7+ years of industry experience
Out of which 2-3+ years of mobile app development experience.
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
· Proficiency in one or more of the following languages/platforms: , Objective C, iOS, C, or C++.
· Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
· Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on Mobile devices such as iPhone, and Windows Phone.
· Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics.
· Proficiency in any Test Driven Development methodology.
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Understanding of web services technologies.
· Understanding of DRM framework
· Knowledge of bit rates, audio formats, or compression a plus.
· Past work experience dealing with codec code bases will be an added benefit.
Code Sample Exercise that must be done and submitted with candidate’s resume (prefer the link to code sample be at the top of the resume to ensure the manager gets it)
Using the Instagram API, create an iPhone app that displays photos tagged with hashtag #selfie and arranges them using the pattern: big, small, small (repeating). Then implement one of the following features: Tap to enlarge, Drag and drop reordering, or Infinite scrolling. Scrolling should be smooth so performance is essential. Complete as much as you can within one day. Be creative and have fun. Good luck!
We deliver talent that make a difference to your organization. Our contract and contract-to-hire staffing services allow companies to add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, as well as increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams. We provide our talent with excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
We also offer a range of outsourcing and technical solutions aimed at improving the efficiency of marketing execution.
Agent | #teamamazon
A Q U E N T
Digital, Creative, and Marketing Talent